Friday, July 18, 2008

po-d

Layne has spelled her first word phonetically other than mom and dad! Drum roll please..... and that word would be.... po d.
Can you figure out what she was spelling?! It took me a minute too, but I got it!
She keeps me on my toes at all times!
We have the Family Carnival at church tonight. The kids have been earning tickets in Sunday school to spend at the carnival. We have spent the majority of the day discussing the it and planning our attack strategy and the girls feel as though their hard earned tickets should first go to face painting and then to get a snow cone, then we will just feel out rest!
So, we are ready to go party!

3 comments:

Zero said...

Like P.O.D. the rock group! Nice... I am glad to know that my great musical taste would show up in one of my kids...

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Or is it potty? ;)

Coraly said...

yep she spelled potty... she is amazing!