Saturday, April 5, 2008

Jeff is now a blogger

My crazy husband has decided to join the blogger world... he graciously placed a link to his blog on mine. So you'll have to check out his funny, random thoughts.

News from the Harlan family: Tonight is family camp-out aka we are attempting to camp out on the floor in the living room, watch movies and eat lotsa popcorn. Who know how it will turn out... but we should make some good memories at least. Jeff, still does not know why we should sleep on the floor in our own house where we all have perfectly wonderful beds. I told him that this is as close to camping as I get so enjoy!
We have spring break this week. So, no preschool or Bible study... we are hoping to go no where. My goals are to dig up the garden, clean the back yard toys and convince the grass to grow. ( I am not sure how to this but will come up with something)

2 comments:

Zero said...

Sleeping in your living room is not camping. Luckily for me the girls did not notice that I sneaked into my own bed after everyone was snoring. I woke up early enough to sneak back in and no one knows any better!
You are welcome to do that again any night!

Coraly said...

chicken... you did not make it an hour at our camp out