Tuesday, May 20, 2008

softball

For some crazy reason Jeff was able to talk me into playing softball at church... I am thinking that now he was wishing he had never even brought up the subject of softball. We had a game tonight in the pouring down rain, yuck...I played rover... when the game finally ended I asked Jeff " what am I supposed to be doing as the rover?" He just looked at me. We were supposed to play 2 games tonight but the other team forfeited do to lack of players...so that means we win!!! We now have won 2 games...both games did not include me playing in them. But I have hope now, understanding what a rover is supposed to do!
Go Smokey Point A team!!

2 comments:

mommybader said...

I love your new background!!! It's WAY cool! :o) By the way, I'm really glad you're on the softball team. Every week I look forward to hanging out with you at the games. It may not be your bag of chips but I love having you there!

Zero said...

How about we switch roles during softball. I will tell you what to do and you don't question me, and just do it whether you agree with it or not. Then everything will be fine.