Monday, September 15, 2008

156... my new favorite number

Today I had my 15 week Dr appt. Needless to say, I was very nervous, as this was the same appt where I found out that Nicholas had gone to be with Jesus. My Dr. was so kind. He knew how very nervous I was and told me that if he could not find the heartbeat quickly, he would get the ultrasound machine and just make sure as was well. He put that cold doppler on my swollen belly, and immediately found a heartbeat. A beautiful sounding heartbeat, beatting 156 beats per minute. He told me that he understood just how much it meant to hear it that he would just hang out for a minute and we would listen to my little peanuts heart, not because anything was wrong, but for the simple reason, it was a beautiful sound!!!
The Lord answered the prayers of this very nervous mommy!!!

12 comments:

MM said...

Yay that is so exciting!!!!!!! Have fun with Rhonda this week!

Jess said...

Yay! I'm so happy the baby is doing well. Still waiting for the baby belly pics. . . =)

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Praise the Lord.

Darlin' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darlin' said...

I am still anxious to find out what color of clothes I should buy for my next grand baby!!! YIPPEE!!!
Love you all,
Darlin'

mommybader said...

It really is the most beautiful sound in the world, isn't it! Can't wait to find out if that strong heartbeat belongs to a baby boy or girl!

Jess said...

It's been awhile sonce you posted and I miss hearong about your life! Hope you are okay!!!

kirkpate said...

Hey Coraly...I hope you are doing well. I just happened to be reading Jess' blog and saw your name. I hope you are doing well and would love to catch up with you sometime if you would like. Have a great day!

LeFebvre Momma said...

Hello!

I just wanted to tell you that I greatly enjoyed getting to spend Thanksgiving with you. It was a joy to finally meet you. We will keep your family in our prayers. Especially this new addition. God bless.

Tina and Max

Jess said...

Okay, at least update your blog to let everyone know you are having another girl!!! It's a good thing I read some of the comments on other people's blogs! At least join facebook so I can keep up with you there. =) Hope baby is happy . . . when are you due??????

Natasha said...

Hey Coraly, you haven't updated your blog in forever! How are you doing? When's your baby due?! Hope you guys are doing well!

Biz said...

I was just flipping through some blogs & saw yours.
Congratulations on baby's heartbeat, that must be the most amazing sound in the world!
I hope to stop by again and see how things are progressing!
Saying a positive prayer for you now.
Be Blessed,
Biz