Tuesday, June 17, 2008

finally

Finally, after hours upon hours of swinging, Layne has learned the art of " pumping" herself. My arms are very pleased!!! She may now proceed to kindergarten where teachers do not push little darlings on the swings!
It was really cute, Layne told me as she was swinging on our little swing, "Look Mama, I can finally touch the sky!".
Now mind you, she was not swinging any higher than when we push her, but she finally felt free. She was no longer tied down by her parents lack of pushing, but is now fully capable of doing it on her own!!! Way to go Layne... swing away my precious princess!

1 comment:

mommybader said...

I'm SOOOOOOOO jealous!!! Alena insists she just can't pump...she's decided she'll never learn. And with the stubborness that our girls possess...it's been hard to change her mind. I'm hoping by the time she's old enough to drive she'll learn how to pump her legs on the swings! :o)