Friday, June 13, 2008

We've been busy...

We made it home from our trip to Albany. We had a great time playing with Darlin, going to movies and visiting wonderful friends!
Last night we celebrated Maisen's third birthday at Chuck E Cheese... a good time was had by all. We all left with a huge sugar high from the delicious Strawberry Shortcake Cake and exhausted from chasing around 7 children. But all in all it was the birthday party she wanted... God bless you my sweet Maisen. May this your third year bring you much joy and lots of new adventures!!!
Today, in other new was Layne and Maisens first trip to the dentist... I know I know I am a huge slacker when it comes to the dentist and I got my lecture today from the dentist... we will be seeing him every 6 months for the rest of our lives! Layne did amazing. She let them take x-rays, clean her teeth and due a full exam and not one tear was shed. Maisen, however, began to cry for her daddy the minute they put her in the chair. So, I sat with her and they were able to count and paint fluoride on her teeth... still I would call that a success. Way to go girls you made Mama really proud today.
After the appointment we came home and celebrated with some yummy left over birthday cake... what we are seeing the dentist in another 6 months!!!
Jeff will be downloading picture tonight of our trip and birthday party... so stay posted!

No comments: